Simple+YOU= Life





A cold shower… A late night snack… a cuddle from behind…. A smile from a far...A mother’s care towards her child…waking up to the love of your life. The little things that just lights up your day or make you smile even if it just for a while.
For some it could be a word of encouragement, saying thank you, holding a door for the next person or slowing down for pedestrians to cross on a highway or as a colleague of mine said 'something new (book, friend, idea etc.) just excites me'.

This little moment of self-satisfaction is deeper than we see it. It goes a long way whether you are the giver or receiver. It could mend a heart, make a day better or soften life’s daily punches.
With each day, it changes just like our wants and desires. However, there are daily constants and this differs from person to person. At every point, we have certain needs or wants.
For the boy on the street, a meal for the day will be a miracle. For the market woman as many customers as possible is what would make her happy.
So the task is to ask yourself on a daily basis. How can I make someone smile today? How do I appreciate the little bits of happiness place around me?

For me, making someone smile is EVERYTHING. I personally feel I was created to help others because being the reason why someone smiles light up my day. I sincerely can’t explain how it makes me feel. It is experiential. Now do I always feel this way, certainly NOT but I most certainly appreciate it more whenever I do.


P.S For those that know me well and have a chat with me once in a while, I write with a lot of ellipses is….When asked why my response is always...I have more to say ‘naani’, which is always true anyway because I will always have something to say. Till next post dearies. God’s love is yours always. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts